Shoulder Cannon

I've seen people use stuff like paper towel rolls and foamies. Turn out pretty good too. Just do little bits and pieces at a time and be creative ;)

There are other who have bought toy guns, water guns, laser toy kid guns and mod it. repaint and whoalla!
Be creative go to wal mart and buy some stuff on clearance or those cheapo 99cent stores with cheap toys from China.

have fun!

There are other who have bought toy guns, water guns, laser toy kid guns and mod it. repaint and whoalla!
Be creative go to wal mart and buy some stuff on clearance or those cheapo 99cent stores with cheap toys from China.

have fun!

Think I'll do that for a second cannon. Gonna try the foamies first.

You could make it out of toilet paper roles. Cut the ends a bit on an angle to give it more of a plasma caster look, and slide them into each other.
For the circular thing at the back, some other material, like foam is better. But if you are in for some effort, you could make that with a toilet paper role as well.
In could end up looking kinda like an AVP canon without that thing at the bottom.

You could make it out of toilet paper roles. Cut the ends a bit on an angle to give it more of a plasma caster look, and slide them into each other.
For the circular thing at the back, some other material, like foam is better. But if you are in for some effort, you could make that with a toilet paper role as well.
In could end up looking kinda like an AVP canon without that thing at the bottom.

I already started with the paper towel roll and the toilet paper roll. Amazing how they work.

Ok. I know it's been awhile but i need an opinion. I've been working on my canon for a while and have decided to mount the laser on the canon like the Elder's canon in P2. I just have one question: would it be acceptable if the laser was just one laser instead of the tri-laser?

Sorry 'bout the lack of picks. Working on getting a camera.

Ok. I know it's been awhile but i need an opinion. I've been working on my canon for a while and have decided to mount the laser on the canon like the Elder's canon in P2. I just have one question: would it be acceptable if the laser was just one laser instead of the tri-laser?

Sorry 'bout the lack of picks. Working on getting a camera.

There is no reason why you could not do it with just one lazer........but it's not very pred.....i have never seen a pred with just one lazer.......it's kind of a signigture.

There is no reason why you could not do it with just one lazer........but it's not very pred.....i have never seen a pred with just one lazer.......it's kind of a signigture.
I'm kinda forced to use one laser at the moment. Only one of my lasers is working and the housing I made only fits one.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back