shoulder armor how to???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

poppypoop

I want to make some predator shoulder/upper arm armor, but I'm new to this whole cool crafty costume thing. I bought a huge sheet of .02 styrene, and I've got foam sheets and a glue gun. I'm VERY flexible about the design, and I'm not worried about it turning out perfect. Does anyone have a scanned template of predator shoulder armor? I've spent hours online searching for a suitable pattern (all i could find was elf crap that wouldn't work), and I've tried looking at various shoulder armor from different angles, cutting out poster and trying to make a pattern that works... but I'm still stuck.

Any and all help is much appreciated!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PRED OF GOLD

well nice to meet you, im a noob too but throughout researching the sight and ideas you can use resin fibeglass,make clay mold and use it, latex which i think is bad but, the way i think is cheapest and works good is plastic, like bend it into the shape it will take some cut outs or you can use foamies which is similar to plastic but plastic is good in all weather. i hope this
peace