Short Zombie Film"Rest"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

darthgordon

Sr Member
Well... it's visually quite striking. However, I wouldn't call it a zombie movie. It doesn't appear that anyone could even see him. It's kind of... odd... But visually beautiful. I love the use of the filter they used and camera and format they used. It gives it an almost epic feel.

Wes R

Legendary Member
I thought it was odd nobody noticed him either or an open grave in the middle of the graveyard.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Its kind of neat since no one has touched on zombies from The Great War, granted like others have stated its not a typical zombie film.
First zombie film I've seen with a WW1 theme.I guess you can come home again..