Short Boba Fett Costume for Halloween: 3D printing, vacuumforming, casting, & more!

Re: Short Boba Fett Costume for Halloween: 3D printing, vacuumforming, casting, & mor

I had a belt that was too small for me, the belt boxes had wooden blocks in them that weighed about 1.5 oz each one. 3d printed a hollow PETG version that weighed .3 oz each box and replaced them.
LdOWC2kh.jpg

da9McrMh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

quick mock up on the dress form, using wizardofflight templates, wife mocked up some quick hip/belt pouches
qxqONGbh.jpg

hPC4gp2h.jpg

Qste3p8h.jpg

POIellZh.jpg

mvnIwaxh.jpg

n2ZN7SXh.jpg

Re: Short Boba Fett Costume for Halloween: 3D printing, vacuumforming, casting, DONE

And we are done! Photos edited for privacy. To get an idea, my sister's friend in the witch costume is 5 foot 3.

cXxSHqSh.jpg

hd6kUt1h.jpg

XmZNUVFh.jpg

NfmfleMh.jpg

She's a hipster chick working in the SF in CA in the video game industry, the boba tea photo was a given.

LnrMlK9h.jpg

Total build time, approximately 3 weeks.

Re: Short Boba Fett Costume for Halloween: 3D printing, vacuumforming, casting, & mor

Cool but horrifying pictures, thanks!

Friend asked how I made it, answered this this:
OToOa9Gh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Cool but horrifying pictures, thanks!

The fett or the porgs? I feel like the porgs give it character...

- - - Updated - - -

:) but awesome nonetheless

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back