Shopping Advice! 1/2256 models for Republic Star Destroyer Hangar

ChancellorsHand

Hey everyone! Need advice on where to buy starfighters and gunships to put into my republic star destroyer's hangar that are to scale. I know there might be some on shapeways but their search engine and filters could use a little tune up and they often return me with a hodgepodge of unrelated items. Looking for Arc 170s, V-wings, and republic gunships on the 1/2256 scale. Thanks! Send links!

There are currently come Gunships, a Republic Cruiser and A Radiant VII in 1/2256 available here

They had ARC-170s, but looks like they are currently out of stock.

You could always post here asking if they can get them again

I have the LAAT Gunships, Troop Carrier, Arc-170s and Radiant VII. I only got around to painting the Radiant so far ut if you are interested I could get some pics of the other stuff compared to the Venator

There are currently come Gunships, a Republic Cruiser and A Radiant VII in 1/2256 available here

I have the LAAT Gunships, Troop Carrier, Arc-170s and Radiant VII. I only got around to painting the Radiant so far ut if you are interested I could get some pics of the other stuff compared to the Venator

View attachment 1035645View attachment 1035646View attachment 1035647View attachment 1035648
Thank you! This was very helpful. Definitely asking if they're going to restock anything. I added the gunships to my shopping cart, curious how the troop carriers look next to the venator? Also you did a great job on painting that Radiant model!

Have you looked at other peoples models first? That would be a good way to plan the layout of your hangar and then build it.

I contacted them on facebook, but its not been easy getting a conversation going. They don't have any of the things in stock atm. And I really would a cruiser and some LAAT's aswell for my venator project that is starting soon.

-Hopli

EDIT: i see the stock has changed to low now, maybe my fb messages did came trough. Just don't know if they ship to Belgium.

... curious how the troop carriers look next to the venator? Also you did a great job on painting that Radiant model!

I don't have the Venator assembled or painted, same with Troop carriers, but I'll pull the stuff out and try to get some snapshots

and thanks!

I contacted them on facebook, but its not been easy getting a conversation going. They don't have any of the things in stock atm. And I really would a cruiser and some LAAT's aswell for my venator project that is starting soon.

-Hopli

EDIT: i see the stock has changed to low now, maybe my fb messages did came trough. Just don't know if they ship to Belgium.

They are probably one of the most reliable and quickest online retailers I have ever bought from. I'm not sure however how much OneZero monitors the Facebook page, he is usually pretty quick to respond to forum posts in the StarshipModeler section of the forums

as far as shipping international...according to the FAQ, yes he will ship to Belgium

International orders under 4 pounds and 36” L + W + H will be shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. There is no real-time tracking with this option; USPS will only update its status up to the point it leaves the USA. However, your package is assigned a customs number which may be used to find the package when it enters your country's postal/package system. Over 4 pounds, over 36” girth, and high-value orders will be shipped via USPS Priority International Mail, which does include tracking. As with domestic orders, you may choose to upgrade to EMS, or use a different carrier. The same qualifiers regarding accounts apply.

I don't have the Venator assembled or painted, same with Troop carriers, but I'll pull the stuff out and try to get some snapshots

and thanks!

They are probably one of the most reliable and quickest online retailers I have ever bought from. I'm not sure however how much OneZero monitors the Facebook page, he is usually pretty quick to respond to forum posts in the StarshipModeler section of the forums

as far as shipping international...according to the FAQ, yes he will ship to Belgium

International orders under 4 pounds and 36” L + W + H will be shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. There is no real-time tracking with this option; USPS will only update its status up to the point it leaves the USA. However, your package is assigned a customs number which may be used to find the package when it enters your country's postal/package system. Over 4 pounds, over 36” girth, and high-value orders will be shipped via USPS Priority International Mail, which does include tracking. As with domestic orders, you may choose to upgrade to EMS, or use a different carrier. The same qualifiers regarding accounts apply.
Thank you for the review on them! They seem affordable. I really only need about 6 gunships anyways. Would be hella cool if I could get some AT-TEs too, I know their store has the SPHA-Ts to scale

and thanks!

Thank you! I can't wait to see your ship assembled as well as the other lil ones!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back