SHOCKING!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

firesprite

Master Member
Did someone lock the programming execs at SyFy in a broom closet tonight or something? I just finished watching Aliens, X-Men is up next and Alien Resurrection is to follow that!

One night does not a pattern make, but I would be happy to see more evenings like this!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
They do that now and then. History was like that today, they took a break from making southern rural folks look bad with reality shows to make UFO believers look bad with idiot alien ideas. Maybe once or twice a month they're allowed to show real scifi stuff.

Jathoris

Had this exact same conversation earlier and have enjoyed 2 out of the 3 thus far. Am going to late night show so won't catch AR, but yeah... Nice to see some good stuff once in awhile.

Rotwang

Sr Member
Call me a pessimist, but it sounds like they are tossing the last few bones before it becomes the reality show channel.