Shipping charges

CalPred1

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have an idea how much it usually costs (ballpark figure) for shipping a full suit? I know it depends on several factors, i.e., weight, to/from locations, method of shipping, etc., but I'm guessing there's a general idea of how much it costs to ship a full suit, or perhaps a general idea of how much a full suit weighs. Would it be around $150-200? More? Less? Any input would be great. I'm selling my suit but neither the buyer nor I have any idea how much I should charge for shipping, and I want to make sure it's fair.

Thanks!

Favorite.JPG

There really isn't a generic figure without more info. Size of box, shipping method, insurance, etc.

Best bet is to box it up. Weigh it...measure the box. And find out the recieving address... You can figure the total online with this info

There is no definite cost because there are three factors to consider:

-how big is the box
-how heavy is the box
-where are you shipping to

The larger, heavier and farther it has to go, the heavier it is.

There really is no way to find out unless you pack it up like George said, and take it in for an estimate.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back