After putting this project on hold for far to long, I came across a post of someone building Mals gun on the cheap. This inspired me to pull out my old file and start working on mine once again. I started with a line drawing of the gun. I posted it some time ago in another thread. I separated all of the pieces that I needed to start and printed them out. Once I had decided on the thickness I needed for different parts, I used spray glue to stick my print outs to MDF and started cutting. Right now I'm still in the shaping stage. Getting the curves on these pieces right has been the biggest challenge so far!