Gojira72

So in preparation for Shin Kamen Rider coming out next year I have been over the past little while have been trying to replicate the helmet.

The base of the Helmet was a 3D print from RAProduct3D on Etsy. The files came with forms for the eyes that I am currently smoothing out and preparing to mold for Vacuum forming.

So Far the helmet has been smoothed apart from the antennae and the forehead gem.

The biggest thing I need help on is the paint colors. The render above this link are in my opinion the closest neutral colors to that of the real suit. I've been trying to color match this as best as I can but I am having some trouble with it. If anyone has an solutions please let me know.

Hey, I Was wondering how this turned out? I'm looking to do a Shin kamen rider cosplay as well. I personally don't have a 3d printer but I'm guessing I might have to the stl file and get someone else to print it.

Hey, I Was wondering how this turned out? I'm looking to do a Shin kamen rider cosplay as well. I personally don't have a 3d printer but I'm guessing I might have to the stl file and get someone else to print it.
So when I made this post I then got hit with a bunch of other things. I actually just started reworking on this project for a con in October.
The Helmet I showed off here was from a file that was made before the movie came out. I have since switched over to a new file that is more accurate to the movie.

I have also started modeling the chest in Blender with so far, little luck.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back