Unlimited Run Shifter knob for car version - "It's not a toy" Razor Crest Knob for baby yoda - The Mandalorian

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now Available!

I've made a bunch of the knobs true to size from the show, and people've been grabbing those for display and costuming. I've gotten several requests for the car knob shifter version, so I've made those too! They're M16x1.5 internally threaded, so you'll need an adapter to match your particular car's thread pattern. They're $38.99 and there's a temporary discount code in this thread for 10% off.
The ball is 50mm diameter instead of 38 as used in the show.

IMG_20200816_103146.jpgIMG_20200816_103206.jpgIMG_20200816_103130.jpgIMG_20200816_103201.jpgthread reducers.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you'll get the m16x1.5 to m10x1.5 adapter from one of the several places that sell that.

It'll be around $35 for what I'm offering, plus you get the adapter from eBay or maybe I'll try to organize including the specific one each of y'all needs but that's probably more trouble than it's worth.

Yes, you'll get the m16x1.5 to m10x1.5 adapter from one of the several places that sell that.

It'll be around $35 for what I'm offering, plus you get the adapter from eBay or maybe I'll try to organize including the specific one each of y'all needs but that's probably more trouble than it's worth.

About $35? I'm in for sure! I do live in a place where it gets pretty 90-100+ Fahrenheit during this time of year, so this may have to be a seasonal knob instead of year round hah.

Wishing I had a stick shift now LOL

In my research on how these work for stick shifts, I found out about an attachment thing for automatics, so I think it's still possible with one of these:

I’m interested in one. I have my Mando necklace pendant hanging from my Wrangler rearview mirror, so this will be a nice addition.

Yes! I emailed you the same day as you made this post! I created an account just to say that I'm very interested and to put me on the list! :D

Edit: I just wanted to add my car's thread size which is M10 x 1.25

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back