Limited Run SHIELD Kree Formula GH.325 Vials

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to thank you for your interest in my GH.325 vials and cryo tubes.

It’s been a struggle getting here – the first batch of test tubes I ordered were the wrong length, and the first set of printed labels for both the vials and tubes were off centered too much.

But after all the setbacks, these are finally completed!

There are two different sets:

The six larger vials: GH.319 / GH.317 / GH.211 / GH.325 / GH.324 / GH.289. And after comparing the glass vials and the plastic vials, it appears like they used the plastic ones in the show (makes sence from a reusable prop standpoint anyway), and so have I.

The six vial set is $25 + $6 for Priority shipping with tracking, and $8 of overseas.

Individually, the vials are $7.50 each, shipping included, and will be shipped by First Class Mail.

TPC07.jpg

TPC09.jpg

And the three smaller cryo tubes: GH.317 / GH.325 / GH.289.

The three cryo set is $10 + $6 for Priority shipping with tracking, and $8 of overseas.

GH325_GREEN.jpg

GH325_GREEN_3.jpg

THE BEST DEAL: The six vial set PLUS the three cryo set is $35 + $6 for Priority shipping with tracking, and $8 of overseas.

Payments can be made to bobatrek@aol.com and I’ll get these shipped ASAP.

THE LIST:

RobI - PAID - SHIPPED 8/25
bluecoyote - PAID - SHIPPED 8/25
CPTRogers - PAID - SHIPPED 8/25
justanuthercap - PAID - SHIPPED 8/25
nateo412 - PAID - SHIPPED 8/25
Sentry02 - PAID - SHIPPED 8/25
Stormshadow - PAID - SHIPPED 8/25

breen2057 - PAID - SHIPPING 8/26

enterprise0216 - PAID - SHIPPING SOON
renaissance_man - PAID - SHIPPING SOON

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:
Sean, I swear you are the clairvoyant or at least some kind of psychic!
I was just thinking last night about making a couple of these for myself to display with my Diviner and other Agents of SHIELD props.

I'm in.

- - - Updated - - -

Im asking him why he doesnt add the liquid instead of the buyer.

Most likely saving the potential for leaks during postage and hassle from customs.
Also bear in mind postal companies are rightly wary about strangely labelled liquids being sent through the postal system! You can thank the IS dips for that.

Jamie is correct. I'm not filling the tubes as to alleviate any hassles that may arise in the shipping. That being said, I would say a light blue dish soap or shampoo would give it a good effect.

But my next question is... How many would you like in a set? Three, with all the tubes being GH.325 or two different one with one GH.325? A full set like in the image? What do you think? Personally, I was thinking along the lines of two different one with one GH.325.

Jamie is correct. I'm not filling the tubes as to alleviate any hassles that may arise in the shipping. That being said, I would say a light blue dish soap or shampoo would give it a good effect.

But my next question is... How many would you like in a set? Three, with all the tubes being GH.325 or two different one with one GH.325? A full set like in the image? What do you think? Personally, I was thinking along the lines of two different one with one GH.325.

Mix it up, all different. Did you decide on a price?

Well 3 sounds good two different one and the 3rd being the GH-325, As for a full set of different one as well to include a GH-325 sounds very appealing depending on cost. My opinion is do 3 unless there is a good demand to do a run of full sets like in seen in the lab kit holding them all. My two cents... Look forward to this happening thanks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back