Done SHIELD Badge and Holder with ID card

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
I am looking for a decent replica of the SHIELD Badge in a holder for my daughter. I not looking for the overinflated priced SDCC exclusive.

I know there are some replicas on eBay. I just do not know much about the props details and do not know what details and size are correct.

I would also like an ID card with the holder. Either a Black Widow or a custom one I can have made with my daughter's info.

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usagi Pilgrim

Sr Member
I am looking for a decent replica of the SHIELD Badge in a holder for my daughter. I not looking for the overinflated priced SDCC exclusive.

I know there are some replicas on eBay. I just do not know much about the props details and do not know what details and size are correct.

I would also like an ID card with the holder. Either a Black Widow or a custom one I can have made with my daughter's info.

Any help is appreciated.
Can't help with the badge, but Reel Fakes has an ongoing run-

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=217497&highlight=cards

I've heard some good things about them.

Good luck.