She-Predator in the jungle photoshoot

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yarko

Hi!

I know I'm not in my top popularity rate at this moment, but I really wanted to share this with you, predator fans. It's a photoshoot we've just made in Las Mercedes, a forest in Tenerife which looks a lot like the jungle from predators. Here you have some pics with fixed lightning and colours:

depredadoradecacera.jpg

Depredadorahorizontalcrepusculo2.jpg

depredadoraconcabeza3.jpg

depredadoraconcabezamirandoparriba.jpg

depredadoraconcabezahorizontal3.jpg

Depredadoraconcabezapinchadaenunpalo.jpg

cabezapinchada2.jpg

Any comments are welcome (the good ones, and the bad ones as well

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JehdinThwei

Awesome.

Tenerife was the site of my honeymoon in a previous lifetime :) (divorced now). Great shots and great huntress!!