She-Hulk Paper Props

I will have some new props up soon, but my laptop broke and I lost my full paper prop collection including over 2000 Agents of SHIELD images, and Marvel props. Need to find a software engineer to copy the hardrive off it, but right now it only as a bluescreen. Windows did an update and turned my laptop into an expensive brick. Plus, I did back them up to a USB stick, however when I place that in my new laptop it shows data is corrupted.
-
Can not believe I have lost over 8 years of prop making masters :(
-
Lost all my art work to the ID Cards too.

I will have some new props up soon, but my laptop broke and I lost my full paper prop collection including over 2000 Agents of SHIELD images, and Marvel props. Need to find a software engineer to copy the hardrive off it, but right now it only as a bluescreen. Windows did an update and turned my laptop into an expensive brick. Plus, I did back them up to a USB stick, however when I place that in my new laptop it shows data is corrupted.
-
Can not believe I have lost over 8 years of prop making masters :(
-
Lost all my art work to the ID Cards too.
Have you tried to open the files in an older computer? There are also some very good recovery programs available. Used one to recover 65% of an old hard drive and 80% of a flashdrive. Google 'USB recovery programs' and see what is available to use.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back