Shauun Lawrence - Please Make Good on Your Commitments and Promises

micdavis

Master Member
In another thread Shauun seemed to be interested in making good on problems.

Here is the chance.

To settle matters with me the following must happen

1. A new Imperial Officer hat that matches my uniform. And is correctly made.

2. A new collar on my uniform Tunic that is even, not crooked.

3. The main zipper on my uniform needs to be removed and installed properly with out all the puckering that ruins the line of the tunic. It really SHOULD be an invisible zipper as they lay down flat.

All these were promised to me by Shaunn in his own words.

At Shauun's expense I will ship the uniform to him WITH INSURANCE. And it absolutely has to come back to me NOT smelling like cat urine.

He has one week to contact me and two weeks to complete the repairs (from whatever date we agree to).

The only communication I will respond to is here. Therefore there will be no I didn't get your email excuses.

That's the deal.

I suggest anyone one else owed anything post here as well.

Please no other commentary in this thread.

Last edited:
In another thread, Shauun has indicated that he intends to refund me the $500 I had paid in March of 2010 for the Tan parts of a Classic Battlestar Galactica costume.

As I have repeatedly told him I am no longer interested in the actual costume pieces. Just the Refund.

I am willing to give him until December 30th to complete this.

All communucation must be done here to avoid any missed communucations. I will provide you with my Paypal address in case you have misplaced it to refund the money in full.

this is your chance to truely make good, as your posts indicated ou were trying to do.

Last edited:
I think his username should be posted in here, You never really know someone's name until you actually paypal them.

I think he needs to be banned.

The Mods should look into this so he can not pray on a new members here.

This is a thread to resolve issues only.

Although it's good to ask these questions.

Please use the search function for other threads involving this member.

In another thread Shauun seemed to be interested in making good on problems.

Here is the chance.

To settle matters with me the following must happen

1. A new Imperial Officer hat that matches my uniform. And is correctly made.

2. A new collar on my uniform Tunic that is even, not crooked.

3. The main zipper on my uniform needs to be removed and installed properly with out all the puckering that ruins the line of the tunic. It really SHOULD be an invisible zipper as they lay down flat.

All these were promised to me by Shaunn in his own words.

At Shauun's expense I will ship the uniform to him WITH INSURANCE. And it absolutely has to come back to me NOT smelling like cat urine.

He has one week to contact me and two weeks to complete the repairs (from whatever date we agree to).

The only communication I will respond to is here. Therefore there will be no I didn't get your email excuses.

That's the deal.

I suggest anyone one else owed anything post here as well.

Please no other commentary in this thread.

Well Mike? I cannot install an "Invisible Zipper" in your Imperial Officers Tunic, (Which is actually more of a Jacket), because they don't make "Invisible Zippers" that separate at the bottom..just FYI.

You will have to have an actual Jacket Zipper installed instead.

Bunching? On the Zipper Line? Really? Was this a Stretch Fabric?
this really doesn't sound at all like my work....very odd.

The Collar on your Tunic was put in...wobbly? This is very Interesting.

Making you a NEW hat is not really a problem, however? I will need you to have your head re-measured, as I have NONE of your measurements anymore. And as I recall? Your Head of Hair is VERY THICK, so please make sure that the measurement is accurate. As I will NOT be doing this type of re-working of a costume 3 and 4 times over.

I am FULL UP threw to January 3rd 2012 If you wish? I can start this repair work at that time. You may PM me for my address, as I am NOT posting it here. (NOT NEGOTIABLE!)

Cat urine is NO LONGER an issue! Max had that cat "Euthanized" 8-years ago, and there are NO KITTIES here.

And the other posted issue here?

and if you are booked till Jan of 2012, how trhe hell were you going to honor your "offer" to deliver my costume?

Then there is an opening for Mic, since I want a REFUND, not work. and you know this, I haven't been shy about telling you this.

My hat size is 7 3/4.

When I get the hat, we'll talk about the rest.

Honestly I don't feel comfortable sending you anything. Not sure how I will handle the rest.

Just do the hat. I will send you the old hat if you Paypal me $15. So at least you can match the fabric best you can.

Paypal to: micdavis@mac.com

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back