Sharknado 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by MooCriket, Jun 7, 2015.

1. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

2. Goonie

Goonie Sr Member

Was it any good? As luck would have it, we actually had a tornado here in Calgary today, right behind Canada Olympic Park and the ski jumps...

[​IMG]

Oh hell no! :eek:cool

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  3. SVTStingRay

SVTStingRay Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

* YOU SHARKTAPUS!.......................oops wrong movie

4. NormanF

NormanF Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

They tried too hard. I liked the James Bond parody with the shark mouth but it went downhill from there.
    I was a little worried when I saw Penn Jilette so I looked it up. He was on a diet for his blood pressure.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

5. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

Yeah, a wasted opportunity. Hopefully part 4 will be more fun.

6. Cephus

Cephus Sr Member

It was a total waste. There was essentially no plot, they relied on cameos and flying sharks, it was a completely joyless, unfunny, awful mess and every single review I've seen of it says the same thing. Don't waste your time.

7. JLeezy23

JLeezy23 Sr Member

Accidentally caught it and just stayed til the end lol. I think that they know this is bad, but they also know people will attempt to watch it, like a self-aware B movie or something like that. I watched 1 and 2 last year, I don't even care to click on them when they air hahaha! Just straight random madness from those movies, but maybe that's the point? Several cameos all over the place, jeez even 2 second screen time appearances in some scenes just to say that person made an appearance! I tried to like it, but there's just too much "Noo waay!" throughout, its so bad you want to like it out of pity :lol

8. knightdriver2001

knightdriver2001 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

"Spoiler" (if it even matters with this movie).

I scratched my head when the Hoff said he didn't have enough fuel in his pack to get back to the shuttle but yet makes it all the way to the moon? Really? LMAO

JLeezy23 likes this.
  9. JLeezy23

JLeezy23 Sr Member

"Welp, can't thrust over to you a hundred feet away, might as well coast it 250,000 miles in the other direction!

10. NormanF

NormanF Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

And was able to land.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC