shameful show-off.... Xavier and Magneto 1st. class.

Hermes

Sr Member
Shameful mainly because the customers didn´t go as far as to send me ONE SINGLE PICTURE! I had to scrounge the Net for them, and even though I am asking and asking, I only have this to show.....

388511_304079106290926_100000665167406_960454_1151282605_n.jpg

I hope you guys don´t mind the crudeness of this picture. The Helmet was done by someone else, I did all of the suits themselves, though :)

:)

Last edited:
Thank you so much, O portraited one.... I wish I had more pictures. Apparently she´s going to put them for sale, and I may even try to buy them back, who knows?:)

Er.... I´m so sorry, Mosarmini, that wasn´t me. I know people are always impressed with the guy, but I only look like Nite Owl....

IMG_6105.JPG

Yep, that´s me.... sorry about the disillusion... :)

You know, I should have slapped them both, but the guy did look like Xavier with the contacts, so I let it slide.

This once.

:eek WOW!! This suit and hardware set up is amazing! Any chance you could do a commission? :love

Shameful mainly because the customers didn´t go as far as to send me ONE SINGLE PICTURE! I had to scrounge the Net for them, and even though I am asking and asking, I only have this to show.....

388511_304079106290926_100000665167406_960454_1151282605_n.jpg

I hope you guys don´t mind the crudeness of this picture. The Helmet was done by someone else, I did all of the suits themselves, though :)

:)

By all means, I would do a commission on them, no problem. I´ve got my hands full with my own challenge, but I am quite confident I could squeeze one suit in.

The challenge just grew in complexity - Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Nick Fury for the Avengers Premiere, plus Wonder Woman (almost done) for Mr.AdamJay, and some other things that always pop up from under the bed, such as this one, but feel free to order, I can make it, just not in time for you to pick up the X-Men First Class premiere....

I mean, I could, but then I took an arrow to my fuel line....

Great. No rush. I might have to pick your brain on some tweaks or adjustments that I'd love to make. But if you get a chance I'd love to see more shots of the suit in better clarity. :D

Tell you the truth, so would I. I didn´t have time to shoot it while I was making it, and the customers were (un)kind enough to send me only that picture.... I am at a loss as much as you are, but I will try and talk them into sending me more :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back