shameful show-off.... Xavier and Magneto 1st. class.

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Hermes, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Hermes

Hermes Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Shameful mainly because the customers didn´t go as far as to send me ONE SINGLE PICTURE! I had to scrounge the Net for them, and even though I am asking and asking, I only have this to show.....

[​IMG]

I hope you guys don´t mind the crudeness of this picture. The Helmet was done by someone else, I did all of the suits themselves, though :)

:)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. Sundowner

Sundowner Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The suits look great! Nice work!

3. Hermes

Thank you so much, O portraited one.... I wish I had more pictures. Apparently she´s going to put them for sale, and I may even try to buy them back, who knows?:)

4. mosarmini

mosarmini Active Member

It's amazing how much you look like Professor X from first class, it's uncanny!

5. Hermes

Er.... I´m so sorry, Mosarmini, that wasn´t me. I know people are always impressed with the guy, but I only look like Nite Owl....

[​IMG]

Yep, that´s me.... sorry about the disillusion... :)

6. SupernaturalFan

SupernaturalFan Well-Known Member

Err... did you slap that guy on the right up the side of the head and say "you must go as Frodo and Frodo only".:behave...:lol

7. Hermes

You know, I should have slapped them both, but the guy did look like Xavier with the contacts, so I let it slide.

This once.

8. Ripcode

Ripcode Well-Known Member

Nice! :)

9. josh2112

josh2112 New Member

Awesome!

10. superDrool

superDrool Sr Member

:eek WOW!! This suit and hardware set up is amazing! Any chance you could do a commission? :love

11. Jathoris

Jathoris Well-Known Member

No, it's good isn't it? :) Nice suits!

12. TK-2126_MD

TK-2126_MD Well-Known Member

Awesome suits!!!!!!

13. Hermes

By all means, I would do a commission on them, no problem. I´ve got my hands full with my own challenge, but I am quite confident I could squeeze one suit in.

The challenge just grew in complexity - Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Nick Fury for the Avengers Premiere, plus Wonder Woman (almost done) for Mr.AdamJay, and some other things that always pop up from under the bed, such as this one, but feel free to order, I can make it, just not in time for you to pick up the X-Men First Class premiere....

I mean, I could, but then I took an arrow to my fuel line....

14. Rikarus

Rikarus Well-Known Member

nice dude! and you LOOK like Xavier!

15. Hermes

Me? Oh, no, I don´t have that honor. That was the guy who ordered it :) I look like Dan Dreiberg :)

16. superDrool

superDrool Sr Member

Great. No rush. I might have to pick your brain on some tweaks or adjustments that I'd love to make. But if you get a chance I'd love to see more shots of the suit in better clarity. :D

17. Hermes

Tell you the truth, so would I. I didn´t have time to shoot it while I was making it, and the customers were (un)kind enough to send me only that picture.... I am at a loss as much as you are, but I will try and talk them into sending me more :)

18. cavedwellar

cavedwellar Sr Member

These suits are beautiful, and I notice they have the same leg zips as the new Captain suit.
    I wonder if that's on purpose?

19. badass89

badass89 New Member

what would a zipper there be for anyway?