Shae Vizla Old Republic.

Ramatot

Bonjour a toutes et a tous. Je suis Français et ne parle malheureusement pas anglais. Mais je me suis inscrit ici car j'ai vu en parcourant le forum, que vous aviez une Shae Vizla. Comme j'ai moi aussi fait une tenue de Shae Vizla pour Tya ma fille, je suis venue pour vous voir.

Hello everybody,
I'm french, and saddly I don't speak english. But I've signed up here cause I've seen on the forum that you have a Shae Vizla. Like I've also done a Shae Viizla armor for my daughter Tya, I cam to show it to you and meet you.

And :

Avant première Old Republic au Virgin de Paris avec Shae Vizla en | Facebook

And again :

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.111786002236208.19531.100002144277718&type=1&l=23b6807c25

And again :

Tya - Cosplay - a set on Flickr

Last edited:
Il semble merveilleux! Avez-vous des photos construire? Merci pour le partage.

It looks wonderful ! Do you have any build pictures? Thank you for sharing.

Il semble merveilleux! Avez-vous des photos construire? Merci pour le partage.

It looks wonderful ! Do you have any build pictures? Thank you for sharing.

Merci.

Oui j'ai des photos de la fabrication. Je vous ferais voir. Pour le moment, la version longue de la vidéo :

Yes I have pictures of manufacture. I would see you. For the time being, extended version video :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn87f1_shae-vizla-avec-old-republic-et-virgin_videogames

Last edited:
Another great looking SWTOR costume. Loving playing the game at the moment and loving peoples costumes that are coming from it. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back