Shae Vizla Old Republic.

Tank you.

The gun.

La version de la vidéo :

Version of the video :

Ma version :

My version :

The paint job and electronics look great on this blaster. Though some details and proportions are incorrect. I have studied this blaster for a while when I started modeling it in 3D. Still, I appreciate the impressive scratch building that went into this.

This is one of the best SWTOR costumes I have seen yet! I could almost see that jetpack fireing up and you taking off!

Pssst, Fierfek, are you gunna make a pep version of that gun so that I can make one for myself????? PLEASE!!!!!

Here's my WIP model for pep.

6691734499_bd51506e6e.jpg

It will look better once it's finished.

Bonjour et merci a tous de vos commentaires.

J'ai réalisé ce pistolet avec des matériaux de récupération car je ne suis pas très fortuné. Il me revient à 12 € 85 socle compris. Il y a donc des petites adaptations personnelles.

Pour réaliser cette armure et le gun également, j'ai fait un mixe de la vidéo, du jeu, des statuettes et des artworks officiels. C'est pourquoi suivant la version à laquelle vous vous référez, il y aura pas mal de différences. Car Shae Vizla n'est pas tout à fait la même d'un visuel à l'autre. La base principale, reste tout de même pour moi la vidéo.

Fierfek le dessin de ton model, par exemple ne correspond pas à la vidéo Car on voit bien sur la vidéo que le barillet ne passe pas sur le dessus du pistolet. Il y a une barre nettement visible sur le dessus ainsi qu'une sorte de viseur (voir la photo).

Donc oui il y a des différences, j'ai essayé de m'approche le plus possible au niveau du rendu, mais tout en faisant une version parsonnelle.

Hello and thank you all for your comments.
I've realized this gun with some recovery materialsbecause I don't have a lot of mony. It cost me about 12,85€ with the pedestal. It's for that there's some personal adaptation.

To realize the armor and the gun, i've mixed the video, the game, some statue, and officals artworks. It's for that depending on the version to which you refer, there will be some differences. Because Shae Vizla visual change from one to the other. The base stay the video for me.

Fierfek the drawing of your model, for example, didn't match with the video. You can see on the video that the barrel does not pass on top of the gun. There is a clearly visible bar on top and a sort of aim (see photo).

So yes, there's some differences, i've tried to be as close as possible to the rendering, but while doing a personal version.

J'ai pu voir le costume le week-end dernier, et c'est probablement le travail le plus impressionnant que j'aie vu jusqu'à présent sur un costume Star Wars. Félicitations, c'est du grand art.

I saw the costume last week, and it's probably the most impressive work I've ever seen on a Star Wars costumes. Congratulations, that's what I call Art.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back