shadow predator drawing

goldenhybrid

hey i have seen some new pictures of the hot toys shadow predator and thought it looked awesome with all the fur and cool wrist gauntlets witch are just leather wrapped around his arm but looks sleek and cool so i decided to draw him this took about an hour and a half so here it is
shadow predator
shadow_predator_by_goldenhybrid-d42zb1d.jpg

hope you like it tell me what you think.

Ah Hades man, they arent too bad. Maybe just a little misproportioned but with more practice your illustrations will become better...(but I'm sure you knew that already). :)

Ah Hades man, they arent too bad. Maybe just a little misproportioned but with more practice your illustrations will become better...(but I'm sure you knew that already). :)
thanks yeah i get i wrong alot but ill get better at the proportions eventually

Nice job on the drawings, goldenhybrid. Looking good. Ditto on the posemaniacs website, CoolleKotten...they've got some great stuff for artistic reference and proportions.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is become nicely..well done. Just one thing,whithout any bad manifestations,just for proposal. : The forearm is long as the upper arm, from wrist to elbow is the same as from elbow to shoulder. Make longer forearm and hand.

nice work. other then proportioning, which has been gone over. it looks pretty damn awesome. you have very nice detailing in there

[quote name='Vor'mekta' timestamp='1321036328' post='322051']
nice work. other then proportioning, which has been gone over. it looks pretty damn awesome. you have very nice detailing in there
[/quote]
thank you

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back