SHADOW HUNTER PREDATOR Builtup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REYALS1

Whoa! That is some really, really great work. Very amazing.

Mr. Dunaway may want to check this cat out. A little inspiration may have had a part of this.

Sweet work man.

HeavyMetalSpike

As always buddy - truly amazing work.

The colours are PERFECT.

Like Michael says - please check out his other stuff - for those of you that didn't know of him before now - you are in for a treat :p

EmperorPredator

Fantastic job, colors are spot on, sculpt is very stylish as well. I just completed a custom predator myself. It is a 1/4 original, Check me out.

HeavyMetalSpike

Fantastic job, colors are spot on, sculpt is very stylish as well. I just completed a custom predator myself. It is a 1/4 original, Check me out.
Well - after 4 posts with the same request - "check me out" - I'm starting to think your next line wll be "game over man!" :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: