Sewn Battlestar Flags

setdeznr

Years ago I bought an AMAZING fully sewn repro Caprica flag from the new BSG. I run a BSG forum now, and was wondering if anyone here might still be making BSG colony flags. If so, please let me know! I'm sure I'd have a member or two or more wanting one...

setdeznr,

I remember them being sold on evilabay and contacted the seller to see if they were still available. He replied they were not. I was chasing the Colonial Seal flag myself. I've done some searching for these flags and found the site of the company that actually made the flags for the show, but they do not sell them. I had some hopes that Anovos would sell them but again no joy.

If you do find a vendor or have members sell theirs, please remember to post here as well.

I have subscribed to this post so I will get updated with any new information. If I find anything I will post here as well. I am hoping that with Universal Studios Singapore reopening the Battlestar Galactica ride, that will convince someone to resume production on the flags.

Those flags were really cool and glad we were able to do a few. The neat thing was, ours were made by the same people who did it for Battlestar, so all the colors and designs were dead on accurate. Unfortunately, the people who ran the pieces also knew they were the makers of the Battlestar flags...thus the high pricing on them !

If you all think we should do another run, I'd love to see what kind of organic interest you can generate here. That might meet their minimum and Anovos, as a licensed BSG company, we can ask them to open up the file again.

Got Maul,

I'd be willing to try but as another poster was told by site staff, interest threads belong in the Classifieds and I do not have permission to post there. Do you have any idea what sort of numbers Anovos would want to consider this?

setdeznr,

I had to go digging to find this post, sorry for the delay. Bobatrek has done/is done polyester BSG colony banners, fleet banner and a few others as well. Pretty sure he had them in the Junkyard but I wanted to be sure you knew about them. The first image is of the current banners available and the second is my banner fresh out of the mailing package.

804694_10205914264675867_411191218_n.jpgDSC04844.JPG

Give Bobatrek a shout if you are interested.

Yes...what numbers do you need? I'm certain I can generate interest on my BSG forum.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back