Set'gin Thei-de: My Predator OC

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rakai Thwei

Just testing out the pool here. Want to get my feet wet before I dive any deeper..

A picture of my Yautja character, Set'gin Thei-de. Set'gin is an unusual Yautja and not just because of his lineage, but also because of a rare ability which most Yautja do not possess at all-- psionics. Set'gin is able to do a lot of things with the will of his mind such as telepathy, telekinesis, and most importantly, pyrokinesis. While he is talented with the use of psionics, he is also a formidable hand to hand fighter considering that he was taught by his father, Rakai'Thwei.

And old picture done by yours truly, and originally posted on DA, however seeing that DA is officially riddled with viruses, I maybe posting more here in the future. I believe I first penciled in this picture, then inked it in with pen and colored it in with colored pencils.

Set'gin Thei-de is copyright to me.

Predator is copyright to Twentieth Century Fox.

-Rakai'Thwei

Set__gin_Thei_de.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ei luj

Rakai,

Good start, more pix!

I like the backstory to your character

---
Ei'luj

(DA is best navigated with non-Windows OS'es... I hate virii..... nuff said )

Rakai Thwei

[quote name='ei'luj' post='200801' date='Apr 19 2010, 01:03 AM']Rakai,

Good start, more pix!

I like the backstory to your character [/quote]

Thanks El'uj'! I appreciate the compliments!

-Rakai'Thwei