Question Server problems? Getting a "No Data Received" error when trying to read a thread.

re: Server problems? Getting a "No Data Received" error when trying to read a thread.

Was happening for a few minutes for me as well only when clicking on posts. Seems fine now.

re: Server problems? Getting a "No Data Received" error when trying to read a thread.

For the past two days, we have been having some issues. We are working to minimize them. Sorry for the down time.

I was just getting a blank page, seems fine now.

Odd... when I made this thread, I got the error, and when the issue was fixed, the thread created itself from memory...

Weird.

Had that same issue today. Most of the site was working fine, but trying to drilldown into specific threads produced a blank page. Didn't think to notice what time it happened. It did happen on both Chrome and Safari on OS X.

Happened to me on both chrome and firefox.

Been going on and off all day.

Growing pains I guess.

Chris

Had it this morning and afternoon.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back