Serinity - Miranda message card and reader

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Someone had mentioned this prop recently...

serenity-heromessagereader5.jpg

serenity-heromessagereader1.jpg

Only part missing is the little arms that come up and secure the card to the reader... Too bad they didn't include that.

Silghtly OT-This may have been answered before, if so sorry. Has anyone picked up the rights to licence firefly/serenity props yet? It confuses me, as the people who make the show and movie know there is a market for such things.

Dan.

Originally posted by AlltoEasy@Jan 11 2006, 01:33 PM
It confuses me, as the people who make the show and movie know there is a market for such things.

Dan.
[snapback]1156111[/snapback]​
Are you sure there's a market and if so how is it they know?

I cant believe there isnt more interest in this thread. For me this Message card would be one of the holy grails of Serenity props/replicas. It's the item a great deal of the story depends upon. ....looks damn cool too.
If I had any idea where to start I'd try and make it myself :lol

I think this is one of the defining props of the movie.

It's instrumental in giving Malcolm Reynolds a purpose to fight again and it becomes the focus of the latter half of the movie.

It's a pretty nifty looking thing as well.

There are only a few props that I would really, really want from Serenity and this is one of them.

It's a very lucky person who picked this one up. ;)

Cheers,

Andy

I am totaly surprised that showed up for sale as I had been told the three made for the film were sold off to a junk store for a couple hundred dollars.

I would still really love to see a run of these done. Does anyone know where any of the originals are now, and if it would be possible to get some one to do a run?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back