Series 2 Tracker

A Hunters Moon

Scoured two TRUs for pred figures tonight. I'm happy for neca because these things are flying off the shelves but man are they a bitch to find. No unmasked Berserker or battle damaged classic and no AVP sets. I nearly came up empty handed if I hadn't spotted a Tracker shoved off to one side and nearly hidden. I was in luck. No broken tusks.

IMG_1927.jpg

Not only that but I picked them up a cool ass ride . . .

predtofuture.jpg

Pred To The Future!

I personally find the Tracker is an under dog out of all the 3 super predators. His body armor is more tribal like compare to Berserker and Falconer where both look more "techincal" Really like the tusk also. Can't wait for the pred-hounds to be release so can place them together with Tracker holding their leash!!!

LOLZ at the Pred to the future pic ha ha ha

haha love the 'pred to the future'!

Kratos
I personally find the Tracker is an under dog out of all the 3 super predators. His body armor is more tribal like compare to Berserker and Falconer where both look more "techincal" Really like the tusk also. Can't wait for the pred-hounds to be release so can place them together with Tracker holding their leash!!!

LOLZ at the Pred to the future pic ha ha ha

I agree, he is pretty underrated, but i reckon, once theres pred-hounds i think they will be popping up everywhere!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back