Serenity

Darth Domain

I admit i know nothing about Serenity, not a thing. But i was chating to my mate in the pub Friday night about my star wars collection. I asked if there is anything he is interested in with regards to props? He said he loves the mask from Serenity. Is there a particular mask he would be on about (i was drunk so maybe i was not listening properly). What is serenity also, and is there anyone who has picks of this mask?

There was some pretty grusom make-up/prosthetics for the Reavers. One might consider that a mask... depending on how the FX/make-up artists set them up. The Alliance soldiers had helmets if visors that might be called a mask if you're drunk (which seems to be the case here).

Those two examples are really reaching for it... but that's all I can think of from that movie that could possibly be called a mask. Perhaps you two weren't really taking about the same movie :lol

That is the problem, i was drunk, he was, but i think i misheard, perhaps i'll ask him again, when i'm able to comprehend a little more :D

Just finished watching it a few minutes ago.
There are the Alliance troops helmets and the Serenity's space suits they wear on Miranda.

D6

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back