Serenity - Jayne outfit on Propstore

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wasn't up long... how much did they even list it for?

serenity-jaynemainwithguncostume1.jpg

Came with a prop gun, and chest rig huh? Cool

Interesting. Thanks for posting that picture.

Njc------------------

HEY, check out those spare mags in the pouches on the back of the belt. That's just cool. I bet the buyer is very happy with this one.

Njc---------------

Yup, yesterday at 11:30pm or so it wasn't listed...

During the week they update early each day. I normally check first thing in the morning but by 9:30 am Eastern time it was sold.

More than likely this was sold off-line (or very soon after it hit Prop Stores web site). We have yet to see the complete Mal outfit that Prop Store had as has already sold.

It's not even listed in the New Additions. Normally new props that are sold are still there.
So i guess i was really sold offline

I'm pretty sure it was there at 5:00am EST, but I could be wrong (and I don't remember the price - I just knew I couldn't afford it, so I probably didn't even bother looking).

Originally posted by SurferGeek+Feb 17 2006, 07:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Feb 17 2006, 07:59 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-F-N-S
@Feb 17 2006, 12:55 PM
It's not even listed in the New Additions. Normally new props that are sold are still there.
[snapback]1187097[/snapback]​

Are you talking about the Mal or the Jayne? The Jayne outfit is in the "New Additions", that's how I found it.

http://www.propstore.com/list/cat_id/1/ob/..._display//movs/
[snapback]1187105[/snapback]​
[/b]

Anyone else notice that the guns are made from PAINTBALL MARKERS and parts. :lol :lol :lol

Thermal :D

Originally posted by Thermalized Plastics@Feb 17 2006, 08:12 PM

Anyone else notice that the guns are made from PAINTBALL MARKERS and parts. :lol  :lol  :lol

Thermal  :D
[snapback]1187112[/snapback]​

It may be cast off an actual gun or an airsoft. The closest paintball gun I could think of would be a tippmann A-5 http://www.tippmann.com/product_guide/mark...px?categoryid=1

It would require too many modifications to work.

-Fred

Originally posted by SurferGeek+Feb 17 2006, 08:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Feb 17 2006, 08:59 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-F-N-S
@Feb 17 2006, 12:55 PM
[snapback]1187097[/snapback]​

Are you talking about the Mal or the Jayne? The Jayne outfit is in the "New Additions", that's how I found it.

http://www.propstore.com/list/cat_id/1/ob/..._display//movs/
[snapback]1187105[/snapback]​
[/b]

Your right. It's still under New Additions.
And I figured out why i couldn't see it the first time. If you select Serenity and then New Additions it's not showing.

The gun looks like an H&K SP89, with a 20 round stick mag, and a backwards mounted flashlight on top of it.

yeah, the gun mounted on his chest is an HK Mp5 variation of some sort with the foregrip removed, and greeblies added. It's a 9mm submachine gun. The allience folks were using loads of modded out paintball guns though.

Njc-------------------

Take a look at the piece of ribbon with suspension bar that is attached on the upper part of Jayne's rig. Looks to me to be from a WWII British 1939/1945 Service Medal. The thing hanging from it IS NOT the British award. I don't have a clue what is it.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back