1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Sense of Scale dvd

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by VilleLeskinen, Jun 8, 2015.

1. VilleLeskinen

VilleLeskinen Sr Member Community Staff RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sadly I missed out on the dvd so I was wondering if someone had an extra one they'd be interested in selling? Or if someone would be kind enough to buy one for me from Amazon.com and send it to Finland, as it's sold out on Europe.

Thanks,

2. laellee

laellee Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey there,

I'd say give it another day or two to see if you can get someone local. Otherwise, I can pick it up for $30 here (I've got Prime so no shipping charges). The down side is of course the shipping to there, looks like priority mail dvd flat rate would be $27 :/

Anyways, I'm up for it if you have no luck 'locally', feel free to PM. :thumbsup

3. VilleLeskinen

VilleLeskinen Sr Member Community Staff RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks! The shipping rate is crazy! Well, I'll get back to you if nothing else shows up closer.

4. laellee

laellee Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I agree, I'm somewhat surprised in this day and age that you couldn't get a digital copy of some sort. :(