semi on topic, terminator arm in new smallville?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
was just browsing www.kryptonsite.com where they have some stills of the show, and theres a pic of cyborg strapped down to a table, and clark in the background, and what looks like a t2 endoarm but with a blue elbow/forearm brace/bracket thingiemabob in the background.

kinda nifty, but blue is not a color that would have worked well on the t 800s :)

chris

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

p0sitr0nic

Well, why not? They used T3 footage earlier for a nuke attack vision, so they can use more Terminator stuff... theres precident.

DarthCalibar

Clark uses his x-ray vision to see if the arms hanging from the ceiling are real.
What can we say, the boy just isn't that bright.

:D :lol

E Williams

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is this supposed to be generally the same cyborg character from teen titans? I don't know much about DC stuff other than Batman :)

mez7

Sr Member
Originally posted by E Williams@Feb 11 2006, 07:01 PM
Is this supposed to be generally the same cyborg character from teen titans?  I don't know much about DC stuff other than Batman :)
[snapback]1181872[/snapback]​

thats what i was thinking