Question Selling on banned member props?

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm aware that we are not allowed to sell for banned members, but is there any rule against selling on props made by, and purchased from, such dastardly villains?

I'm thinking off my Doctor Who collection, if you get my drift ;)

I'm aware that we are not allowed to sell for banned members, but is there any rule against selling on props made by, and purchased from, such dastardly villains?

I'm thinking off my Doctor Who collection, if you get my drift ;)
I believe you can sell anything by those makers, as you see people selling their Coyle Blade Runner Blasters and SD Studios items all the time. You just shouldn't praise them and post long glorification posts about them, or direct anyone with links to their outside sites or sales. Just mention the maker and leave it at that.

That's kinda what I figured, I posed the question, really, because there is one particular member that Art has pretty much pushed the ban button just for mentioning his name...

If you have something in your personal collection from someone who is banned, you are welcome to sell it here. Our only issue is when people promote or shill for a banned member.

And that one particular member... I have never banned a single person over him... at least not personally. ;)

That's kinda what I figured, I posed the question, really, because there is one particular member that Art has pretty much pushed the ban button just for mentioning his name...
We have never pushed the ban button for simply mentioning his name... we have always contacted the member first and told them not do it. It has always been the member's choice to abide by that request or continue to push it knowing the consequences.

We have never pushed the ban button for simply mentioning his name... we have always contacted the member first and told them not do it. It has always been the member's choice to abide by that request or continue to push it knowing the consequences.

Do you actually have an answer for my original question? I'm just trying to stay within the rules here...

Do you actually have an answer for my original question? I'm just trying to stay within the rules here...
Art already answered it (emphasis added).
If you have something in your personal collection from someone who is banned, you are welcome to sell it here. Our only issue is when people promote or shill for a banned member.

And that one particular member... I have never banned a single person over him... at least not personally. ;)
I was just making sure that no one reading this threads gets the wrong impression about what actually took place regarding that banned member and his minions.

Art already answered it (emphasis added).

I was just making sure that no one reading this threads gets the wrong impression about what actually took place regarding that banned member and his minions.

Sorry, didn't see that post.

Trying to read this in safe mode, dropped my laptop, and tring to read in safe mode :wacko

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back