seller review time!

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
normally i dont "review" sellers, or rate em, etc.

everyone i have dealt with has been pretty cool about getting me my stuff, even if i have to add the word "eventually" to that. hell im guilty of it myself.

but, today, i got a big surprise.

on the 3rd (night of the 3rd) i paypal'd dualedge for 4 dvds.

today, i got em in.

that, my friends is serious, serious turnaround time.

that isnt just the whole "DAMN" part of this. the dvds were in a rather big box, and bubble wrapped like crazy. honestly, if it was me, i would have just set the 4 in a row, one layer of bubble wrap, and out the door. simple enough plan to get it there, minimal chance of em going "squish".

for packing, speed, and even putting a reciept in the box (which, i never do cause i dont want to be the cause of any relationship issues :lol), i gotta rate dualedge an a+. highest 4.0 , 5 star, gold, etc rating i can give.

even if he would have overnighted them to me via fedex, they would have shown up today, probably a little earlier.

great turnaround time, awesome packing, and i now have some cool dvds to watch.

much appreciated man.
chris

That's brilliant to hear. It's always nice to hear about people who make that extra effort as it really makes all the difference.

Can't wait to receive mine now. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back