Announcement Seller Feedback

I bought something from, and sold something to, the same person. "Sorry, you have to wait till tomorrow to give to the same person"

Can that restriction be removed too since 1 is for buying & 1 is for selling :lol

Art, it is capped off at one rating per member, right? I mean, regardless of the number of transactions one may have completed with a member, you can still only rate them once?

Just want to make sure it's not abused or mistreated like the old rep system. It's unfortunate for a guy like me who's completed dozens of transactions with the same people, but understood why it needs to be done this way...

Art, it is capped off at one rating per member, right? I mean, regardless of the number of transactions one may have completed with a member, you can still only rate them once?

Just want to make sure it's not abused or mistreated like the old rep system. It's unfortunate for a guy like me who's completed dozens of transactions with the same people, but understood why it needs to be done this way...

Yes. I believe a buyer MAY be able to give more than one feedback to a seller, but a seller can only gain or lose ONE point from any buyer.

BTW, in about 12 hours you guys have left 1/3 as much feedback as we have gotten from the Dented Helmet's implementation of this same program over the course of the last two years!!!

Fortunately and unfortunately this is coming about just in time for me to leave feedback about the first sketchy/negative transaction I've had on here. It's really too bad as just the other day I was singing this site's praises to someone about how I've never encountered a problem as a either buyer or seller on this site. Sent this joker $400 for a costume piece only to have him suddenly stop responding to my messages, despite the fact that he's logged on several times since he got my money. But on a positive note at least other members will be warned that this guy is a thief.
Kudos to the rpf for implementing this system!

I just left a few feedbacks for all the transactions I was a part of and that took place after Jan 1st. David, Roland, Sarednab, peter74 and ssnake66 thanks for these smooth transactions. ;)
And thanks to the admins for this new, useful system.

Seems like if you were not satisfied with a sale, and rate the seller accordingly, they then rate you as a "bad customer". Funny, pretty sure my money spends just like anybody else's.

Did something go down? I got a message for my 5th feedback and when I hit the link in the message it gives me an unable to connect error. If I just check my feedback in my profile, the 5th one doesn't show up.

Edit: I love this btw.

Yikes! Now the Seller Feedback page has a virtual wall of shame with the "proceed with caution" list beginning to fill up. I'm surprised there weren't more people unhappy about past transactions. I guess you do run a tight ship Art! :cool:thumbsup

If I have ever bought anything from anyone on here feel free to let me know so I can leave you feedback. I have an awful memory.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back