1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Seeking1960's Batman Outfit Rental Especially Cowl and Batarang

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by ringold83, Sep 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ringold83

ringold83 New Member

Brand new to this site. I attend a large costume party every year (and often win best costume and/or performer). I have access to a Rubies Batman costume, but I do not like the way the cowl fits. I am hoping to rent one of these amazing cowl's I have seen. I am happy to provide references for costume rentals if needed (multiple local stores know me well). I am also seeking a Batarang to rent (or purchase based on the price). Since this is for a one-time occasion, I can't justify the large, though well deserved, price tag attached to a purchase. I hope to hear form you soon.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  2. kialna

kialna Sr Member

Do you usually rent suits?

3. ringold83

ringold83 New Member

Yes. I have rented suits for the Penguin, Fat Bastard, Big Boy, and many others.