Seeking a Leather Coat Maker for Raz cosplay from Psychonauts 2

RaRaRazputin

Hello, I am seeking someone who can create a leather trench style coat for a cosplay I am putting together of Raz Aquato from Psychonauts 2. It's just a simple jacket, but I'll need someone who can work with leather/faux leather to make it and to nail the color needed. If anyone knows someone who makes coats for cosplay who can also work with leather, let me know. I am eager to put all my love and anticipation for the upcoming game into a beauty of a costume.
Psychonauts 2 Razputin.png

I think I could provide more photos, yes!
We will study pictures we have access to, meanwhile. We look forward to whatever you can gather for us. Will you look at an HTML color code website and let us know the code that matches perfectly the color the coat should be?

We will study pictures we have access to, meanwhile. We look forward to whatever you can gather for us. Will you look at an HTML color code website and let us know the code that matches perfectly the color the coat should be?
I checked the color on the jacket and I think this might be it.

Red 160
Green 136
Blue 110
Hex #a0886e

Just posted some extra pictures. If you need something better I can also go into the game and use the camera feature to try to take some photos around the character model.

Really like the image that shows a clearer view of the back. We are discussing it internally. We looked and looked and cannot find where anyone has this style posted yet sale. Hoping to give you those options while designing and cutting a pattern and doing our research meanwhile.

Last edited:
Just posted some extra pictures. If you need something better I can also go into the game and use the camera feature to try to take some photos around the character model.
Let me know the color you want for your jacket. Because the latest jacket is olive green and has the brown pippen and other jacket is in black.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back