SEED 2!!!

One easy way to do that is to buy a DVD player thats certified to play DivX files. The one I have now is a Toshiba SD-4000 that I got from Best Buy for like $50-$60 & plays any avi/divx file plus almost every other video file out there! Its a great way to fully enjoy watching videos such as S.E.E.D. & so many others on a nice big screen TV w/ a full, incredible surround-sound system while the best part is that its all done right from that super comfy spot in couch you love sinking into!

See i run my ps3 as my dvd player for my 42 inch in my living room

so i dont know if it could play them ill have to try it and burn it off my comp and see never tried so will have to see

that looks really cool only the end scene with the pulse rifle holding it like a pistol come on already hold it like a soldier please not like rambo or chuck norris like a real soldier would do make us believe he really knows what he is doing lol

but other than that it was a cool trailor

you know i really would like seed on dvd i have it on my comp downloaded but i rather watch it on my big screen than on my 19 inch comp screen??

and i think that be great if there was a seed 2

There's an even easier way. Nero for instance lets you burn DivX avi as video DVD, the files are converted to correct format on the go and then burnt. DVD plays in any hardware that lets you play burnable DVDs. No DivX compliance necessary.

There's an even easier way. Nero for instance lets you burn DivX avi as video DVD, the files are converted to correct format on the go and then burnt. DVD plays in any hardware that lets you play burnable DVDs. No DivX compliance necessary.

Tommy that sounds even better becuse i burn out of the latest nero software i just need to get blank dvds and than i will let you guys know how it all goes

In the Behind the scenes pix featured on Predatorstuff.com, I noticed a Predalien Chestburster prop. If they do make SEED 2, I wanna see the Predalien. Hey, why not base part of it on AVP PC game, plenty of Weyland-Yutani experiments involving Predators and Aliens hybrids.

glad a few people liked the seed film,,But as for a part 2 it will never happen..not with me involved anyway...

Pete
Well there you have it folks right from the man himself its not gonna happen. I know the first one was alot of work and he really dont want to be bothered with it. Cant say that I blame him. I may still give it a try with his permision of course. But the problem is gonna be finding someone to film it and edit it I dont have those skills or a computer able to do it. Yeah the behind the scenes had a pred alien Pete actually sculpted that before the first AVP even came out. I cant make any promises but if I can do it I will.

Inkmonster, your about an hour east of me. I would be more than willing to help with a project like this is if it happens. I have alot of experience with special effects because of my haunted attractions, and I have done alot of video work and editing, nothing to extensive but not to shabby either. Hell maybe by then i'll have my suit done as well as some other creatures that my be of some use.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back