Question Security Certificate Error?

Discussion in 'Site Support & News' started by Russ257, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Russ257

Russ257 Sr Member

I keep getting an error in ie8 when I come here that says

"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors. click here for options."

I keep closing the error but it keeps poping back up. It seems to happen on all areas of the site. Not sure if there is somethign wrong with my machine or the site but I thought I would post up here.

2. exoray

exoray Master Member

Is the time and DATE correct on your computer? For good measure, change the date on your computer to last year and apply now change it back to the current date and apply again... Sometimes Windows needs a kick...

Could also be a corrupt or expired certificate on your PC that needs to be purged...

Go to Tools - Internet Options - Content - Certificates and click through the tabs and delete any expired ones... Also hit the 'Clear SSL state' button on the Content tab...

Is your OS up to date?

If that doesn't resolve the issue there might be a cross domain conflict now that the site is running from a different domain, can't say for sure without more information...

3. darthgordon

darthgordon Sr Member

Mine's doing the same thing. It's my work computer AND my Droid. So something must be up. I didn't have any problems with Firefox at home though.