"SECRET-SECRET, I'VE GOT A SECRET..." (Pics intensive)

I know I may be bumping an older thread but DarthVader1 have you noticed in the Killroy video what the Roboto says when Killroy hits him. At 6:27 he says something every guy would say if he were hit in that extremely sensitive area. Great work on the Mask and gloves.

(Mutters in Japanese), Oh my balls.....

hey that's cool! that guys got some talent. I made a mask too. i'm not sure how to post here but there's a couple pictures in my photo album on my account. i was just thinking about selling it but i guess i can't here until my account has been setup for 45 days. i thought about putting it on ebay but i don't think anyone would find it there. oh well once i figure out how to put pictures up here for everyone to see that would be cool

9528-100-2517.jpg

9529-100-2519.jpg

9530-100-2526.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic work on the mask. I enjoyed seeing the process.

I would really like to get a Mr. Roboto mask (just a plastic face-mask, no lights) to wear when my band plays "Mr. Roboto." I'll put a headset mic inside for my vocoder work on the song. Don't want to spend a fortune, but it would be fun to have for that one song. I would appreciate any help from this forum.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back