secret predator fan movie

swift kinfe

Ok heard about a secret project of a predator movie in the works(FAN).The director has been unannounced but he is directing writeng it and even staring in it as the predator.I think it involves a bad blood on his way to redemption(like an Anikan skywalker thing).But the basic gist is a force unleashed thing same idea.Any way I just thought you might want to know.

More news:The space jockey might make a appearance as one of the villeins.And yes I said Villains!Theres going to be a new hybrid!It's going to be a mix of 4 species though(Space jockey created).And it will show how the ship in Alien crashed!in the meantime though the director is running through sketches of the hybrid as I'm going to try and get a hold of one.Maby a pic of the suit(You never know?).

is'nt there already one out??i've got one withe batman,joker predators and alien in it all fighting,looks gud too....

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back