Second version of my Bruce Willis silicone bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

USiT

if i don't write wow with capslock on then there is something wrong with my keyboard.... this is amazing and it really don't look like a silicone bust, it looks to real to be silicon... did you kill Bruce?? :)

W O W!!!

Garthok

Sr Member
Zoz! (I could only think "wow" as well..but it is way better than "wow")That is excellent! I want one for my collection.

lukebrynycz

Erm....you DO know it's illegal to chop off someones head and show it off here on the Internet don't you..?

Jayrod9781

What sort of mold would you recommend for Dragonskin silicone?
Plaster, resin? I'm a little weak in my molding and casting skills. Thanks
for any advice.

JpReuchet

What sort of mold would you recommend for Dragonskin silicone?
Plaster, resin? I'm a little weak in my molding and casting skills. Thanks
for any advice.
I used dragon skin 20 shore for the mold (do not forget to apply a release agent before making a piece ) but i know you can make that with plaster or resin .