second try at a bio( added new pics)

Bones138

So its just cardboard and masking tape right now and i kind of have the main idea of what i want the paint to look like when im done. Thinking black and neon green. Let me know what you guys think.

03_23_11_2209.jpg

card board or resin no matter what it's made out of....
when something looks good it just does, and this bio my friend looks damn good!!!!!
just one thing.....can you take more pictures of it all around and in better lighting?!

Almost done! I still have to add lenses and dreads but got the resin and paint work done. went with a bit of a different look. Looked at alot of predator skulls to get the look i wanted.

03_26_11_2029.jpg

03_26_11_2028.jpg

03_26_11_2027.jpg

Working on the dreads And beads now. Got 15 dreads done yesterday and im gonna try to finish the rest today. cant wait to get this thing put together.

Yeah this is definately a mean lookin motha! I like it, are you doing a suit to match? Perhaps a pred with loads of celtic looking tattoos that match the camo mask? Looking forward to it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back