Unlimited Run Second Sister Helmet from Jedi: Fallen Order

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got molds ready to go and I'm offering raw casts of my Second Sister helmet:
49842296066_d5cc230046_c.jpg

49842293666_34cec797f1_c.jpg

The helmet itself is rotocast in several layers of urethane resin for a strong, lightweight piece.
49842594942_abdd542c4d_c.jpg

The jaw is cast separately in order to make it easier to get the helmet on and off:
49842624892_3c9d94c670_c.jpg

Price for the raw cast helmet kit is $225 plus shipping. A non-refundable $125 deposit gets you on the list. When your kit is ready to ship, I'll send you a Paypal invoice for the remaining $100 plus the actual cost for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

If you want the full set with the helmet, shoulders, gauntlets, rank bars, and belt buckle, the price for the raw cast parts is $485 plus shipping. A non-refundable deposit of $260 gets you on the list with the remaining $225 plus shipping is due when your parts are ready to ship.

If you want me to trim, prime, prep, paint, and rig these parts for you, the helmet will be $415 and the full set of parts will be $875 plus shipping. If you want lights installed in the bracers, add another $80. If you want lights installed in the visor, add another $200.

All prices are in US dollars.

The helmet and gauntlets will be rotocast in several layers of urethane resin for a strong, lightweight piece. The shoulders will be solid casts and the rank bars and belt buckle will be cold cast with aluminum powder mixed into the resin for a metallic effect on the surface.

If you want to see how it was made, I've got a build thread going here: Second Sister from Jedi: Fallen Order

You can also check out photos of the work in progress in this Flickr album: Second Sister

50513888427_22c857197d_c.jpg

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post a comment here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Attachments

• 49869784022_541b12bb36_c.jpg
    49869784022_541b12bb36_c.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,684
Last edited:
You going to be running this for a while? I gotta finish recovering from corona-cation this week but next week I'm good to go.

I'll still be making these next week. In the meantime, I've sent you a PM with all the details you need to place an order.

If anybody else wants one of these kits, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Does this mean you might do it in the future? I'm interested in the raw cast, but if you're going to offer finished version with a nice paint job later, I'd rather wait

The key word there is "might." I won't make any promises and the light-up visor would mean the finished version will be pretty pricey.

The paint job for this character is very simple. I wouldn't let that be the thing that scares you away.

If anybody else wants one of these kits, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Interested in this helmet—-question though how are you recommending attaching the jaw—-with the intention to remove it to put it on...not needing an answer to purchase was just curious your thoughts :)...

PM Sent.

Interested in this helmet—-question though how are you recommending attaching the jaw—-with the intention to remove it to put it on...not needing an answer to purchase was just curious your thoughts :)...

My plan is to attach the jaw with magnets at the chin/nose area and at the back of of the jaw where it meets the main body of the helmet. 4 pairs of rare earth magnets should be more than strong enough to keep it secure.

In other news, cast kits are coming out beautifully:
1590952894307.png

If you'd like to get in on this run, post a reply below and I'll PM you with payment details.

Bump for the day.

If you'd like to get in on this run, post a reply below and I'll PM you with payment details.

Casting more this week.

If you'd like to get in on this run, post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Just about caught up on shipping.

Making progress on the first batch of finished helmets:
50201148497_ff821816a7_c.jpg

Progress continues.

I'm in the process of molding the shoulders and gauntlets. So be on the lookout for me to start offering those parts as well.
50227498691_9aa4395fe9_c.jpg

50226847258_bac34510f1_c.jpg

50256050973_4c82b3c177_c.jpg

I've already molded the belt buckle and rank bars:
50147124292_fe7408e9fd_c.jpg

If you want one of these kits, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back