Seatrooper Invasion!

gjustis

Wanted to show off the new Seatrooper outfit.....we wanted something that screamed "Seatrooper.", but allowed for a change back to BS if needed (save a few part swaps)...

005_10A.JPG

010_5A.JPG

011_4A.JPG

The outfit isn't yet complete, of course....there will be blue chasing lights in the chestplate, a bandolier w/ flippers, and a forearm dive knife. We just wanted to snap a few pics while we had the free time. :)

Please, let me know what ya'll think....

That's great.....love the water shots. I bet you scared the sh.t out of some fisherman....or the people in that boat you're climbing into. :p

Thanks for the compliments. :) The guys in the boat were actually camping down the shoreline, and came up for a closer look at the "stormtrooper" in the lake. :lol

The hoses actually run into the back of the helm itself.....I know it sounds funny, but actually looks fairly cool. I'll post a pic or two of the rear as soon as I can find my misplaced camera cord... :rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>(rigormortis @ May 27 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]1251400[/snapback]</div>
Fantastic job. Maybe you'd like to share details at the Special Operations Detachment:
http://s11.invisionfree.com/501st_Spec_Ops...dex.php?act=idx
[/b]

Registered, tried to post....didn't work. Tried to PM, also didn't work. Apparently, I'm somewhat slow on the uptake.
I'm happy to post there, if I could only figure out how... :lol

Keep in mind, my outfit is (apparently) far enough from canon that some 501st folks claim it wouldn't be "officially recognized"..........blah.

I thought about it, but decided not to go that route....aside from the interchangability of the costumes, that would also force limited head mobility (since the helmet would essentially be "attached" to the backplate).

Didn't want to jerk my head around and have the hoses pop off all the time. :rolleyes

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back