Searching the fabric dreads

Dargon

Hi guys,

i just wanted to ask, if anyone has the link to a thread a dude once made, where he showed his dreads in the making. He used fabric/cloth (Don't know in english). I think he stitched it then together and filled it with wool.

Greets Dargon

Na he didn't use latex i am pretty sure. But please don't come with the Search Button, because i searched for one hour yesterday and only found latex or cold foam dreads.

Hey
I think I remember that thread as well but I can't find it.
I made my dreds out of fabric from an old sheet cut them into long triangles stitched them up the side and filled them with styrofoam beads from an old beanbag stitched the ends up then painted them with brush latex mixed with a little bit of black acrylic paint

Here's a picture of some of them
DSC00322.jpg.gif

Istill need to fix them up a little bit but they swish and move pretty well but will move better once the dred rings are on them.

Hope this helps a little bit

~Kelz

I am on the same way to make my dreads. I use black imitation leather with a bit texture. Looks good to me.

I filled it with this very small balls from styrofoam (needed for this chair cushions)

:)

I am on the same way to make my dreads. I use black imitation leather with a bit texture. Looks good to me.

I filled it with this very small balls from styrofoam (needed for this chair cushions)

:)

how much is that immitation leather? are they dreads wiggly? im lookin for the cheapest option with the most wigglyness

Hmmm... for me it is wiggly enough.... but it will never match a latex ore silicon one.

Price of immitation leather... I hope I remember it right.... so 40 EUR.. I belive... :)

for 50 dreads

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back