Searching for Superman Belt and Red Underwear

vlado94

Hey folks,

I've been searching for the better part of a year for a yellow Superman belt, and some red Superman underwear. I put together a fun Clark Kent costume, using a blue spandex suit and red cape and boots, but I haven't been able to locate a yellow belt or red underwear anywhere! The closest thing I was able to find is the yellow Superman belt that comes with the DC JLA Trophy Room collection (http://www.maybang.com/v/vspfiles/photos/DC-05-10009-2.jpg)

I also searched this forum all day, to no avail. :(

Any information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks much!

Vlado

I make these and they are for sale. They are the measurements of the original. The buckle is cast from a screen used piece and is made of resin. It has brass paper fasteners molded in the back to attach it to the belt, just like the original. It's the 37" long and closes with metal hooks and eyes just like the original. The belt can be extended with string, just like they did in the movies as well. See the pics below. PM me for price. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I have the belt and cape as per your original pic. I could probably replicate it

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I make these and they are for sale. They are the measurements of the original. The buckle is cast from a screen used piece and is made of resin. It has brass paper fasteners molded in the back to attach it to the belt, just like the original. It's the 37" long and closes with metal hooks and eyes just like the original. The belt can be extended with string, just like they did in the movies as well. See the pics below. PM me for price.View attachment 486263View attachment 486260View attachment 486264View attachment 486261View attachment 486265View attachment 486262
Just sent you a PM for pricing and if this is still available. Thank you

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back