Searching for a S&W Extractor 1600

sithmartyr

Hello all,

I'm in search of a Smith & Wesson Extractor 1600 knife, as I have wanted one for quite some time now.
I do not want a clone or a knock off of any kind, I am looking for this knife specifically.
If you have one that you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Thank you,

--
sithmartyr

kerrymartin

Jr Member
I think you are talking about that knife. Go to bladehq dot com you will find it there.
knife.jpg

sithmartyr

I am purchasing this knife due to it being used as a reference to create the Joker's knife.
I realize that they used an Extractor clone for the film, but as I said, I am looking to purchase this knife specifically.
This specific knife is not on bladehq's website.
I am also a relative to the owner of bladehq and he is also currently helping me search for this knife as well. He has informed me that it has been discontinued for some time now.

willias3

I have the knife you're looking for. It is not a clone, my Aunt and Uncle owned a gun store and were S & W dealers when I was younger. It's been in the original box with everything it came with. The top half of the box isn't perfect (slight discoloration) but the knife has never been used and fired very little. There is a youtube video a guy posted about the S & W model 1600 Extractor that I watched last night. I didn't even realize it was a collectible until I watched his video. I looked at the knife today and was considering putting it on Ebay, but saw your thread when I googled the knife. I'll get some pics of it and get them on here if you're still interested.

Thanks,
willias3

jerkmania

I have the knife you're looking for. It is not a clone, my Aunt and Uncle owned a gun store and were S & W dealers when I was younger. It's been in the original box with everything it came with. The top half of the box isn't perfect (slight discoloration) but the knife has never been used and fired very little. There is a youtube video a guy posted about the S & W model 1600 Extractor that I watched last night. I didn't even realize it was a collectible until I watched his video. I looked at the knife today and was considering putting it on Ebay, but saw your thread when I googled the knife. I'll get some pics of it and get them on here if you're still interested.

Thanks,
willias3

I am looking for S&W 1600 Extractor too, could you mail me?
jerkmania@gmail.com

knifecollectorj

Thanks,
willias3

Hello, if you still have not sold, please let me know/put it on ebay and post the link. Am interested immediately

sithmartyr

Thanks,
willias3
This is an old thread, but I am interested if you still have the knife.

Thanks.

eservi

Thanks,
willias3
hello, I am sure you have sold this knife by now but in case you havent please contact me

eservi

Thanks,
willias3
hello, I am sure you have sold this knife by now but in case you havent please contact me

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.