searching for 1/6 scale ships

bleyd

Sr Member
I found this site sometime back that had resin 1/6 scale X-Wings, Tie Fighters, Landspeeders, snowpeeders. They even claimed to have a Millenium Falcon. I've seen them at Fao Schwartz but was wondering if anyone here knows someone who makes them. PM or EM me with any info.
hat.gif

They have a 1/6th scale Xwing and Tie fighter at FAO Schwartz. I know I've seen them online before. They're made out of resin and I was looking for a few of them. I believe they were from the UK but I can't be sure. I'm sure shipping would be a bear but at that size if it is in the states I'm sure it'd be cheaper to pick it up one's self.
hat.gif

I have some photos of the 1/6 scale Falcon and AT-AT from FAO San Francisco. Will have to get them scanned to post.

This is officially the oldest thread I've seen bumped. This thread is so old, the smilies don't even link up properly. :lol

Started in May 2003. Almost five years old!

It's funny that people posted in it in 2007 after a lapse of more than three years, and again in 2008 after a lapse of more than another year, without missing a beat! :lol

Nice At-St. I have been working on a 1/6 jedi starfighter from AOTC, although I have not made much progress beyon the pic. The R4 dome is done and has fiber optics in it so the lights will glow. The Obi is the Koto episode 2 1/6 scale figure.

P4080051.jpg

My AT-ST wa in the living room for a very short time. My wife decided the best palce was in the basement.

I still have pictures to scan of the Falcon and AT-AT from FA0 San Francisco and will post them.

Started in May 2003. Almost five years old!

It's funny that people posted in it in 2007 after a lapse of more than three years, and again in 2008 after a lapse of more than another year, without missing a beat! :lol

That is the magic of boards...not so clumsy or random as a chatroom.

:lol

For what it's worth, Hasbro made some 1/6th scale vehicles back in the 60's for the original GIjOE line. the 11.75 inch tall Joes had of all things, a Jeep, a Panther Jet, 3 different Helicopters, a Submarine, a Mercury era Space Capsule, a Hang Glider, a 6-wheel ATV, an 8 wheel Mobile Support Vehicle, and more! So the scale, may not be 'exactly' 1/6th, but was large enough for these big Joes. There was even a line of tanks, mine sweepers, motorcycles, and DUKS, made by Irwin. Amazing how many of these 'big' toys are still around.

A fan film I'm attached to is working on a 1/6th scale X-wing, but it will be a crashed one, used for a force perspective shot.

Jim

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back