Sealed Cans for Old West labels

george bonilla

I would have thought this would be easy to find! But NOOOOO! I am currently buying cans cheaply. Opening them. Emptying them, washing them then gluing the lids back on. I figured there has to be a cannery that would sell me empty sealed cans. Nope! I found on in the UK! Promocans.com but with shipping I will probably have $5-$6 in each can! That doesn't sound like much until you realize how many cans it takes to stock a general store shelf. Anyway, I saw some carnival cans, but they are short. Any ideas? Thanks very much for any input.

In the past I've bought cans in the size / shape I need usually with tea or something similar in them then just drilled a small hole in the bottom and emptied them out.

In the past I've bought cans in the size / shape I need usually with tea or something similar in them then just drilled a small hole in the bottom and emptied them out.
I kid you not, I never considered drilling. I was afraid I could not get them cleaned out. But if I can find a liquid. Thats very good.

I am pretty sure Independent Studio Services used to list that kind of item on their site.
It may have been labeled already, but it would have been an empty can.
Maybe they were getting too many inquiries about single bags of Let's chips.
If you need to stock a general store with empty cans you should probably try a prop house.
At that quantity you might be able to have them made with the old west labels.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back