Seahunterr no longer making skins,etc.

pdisc

Thought I would share this information with members of the lair. Gene (seahunterr) will no longer be making skins,AVP parts and anything predator related anytime soon due to personal/private reasons. Hes on vacation right now and hopes to pick it back up in the near future. I will keep everyone updated if anything changes.

Same here, hope everything turns out well in the end. Dealt with just the once before but was a gentleman to deal with/

I hope everything is going better for him,I know of the hard times he is going thru but I hope he gets back to me and others that have paid for orders and are waiting on them.
L.B.

I hope everything is going better for him,I know of the hard times he is going thru but I hope he backs to me and others that have paid for orders and are waiting on them.
L.B.

Woah, I didn't know he'd hit some hard times. I hope everything works out. Same here roninpred, I'm currently waiting for a mask. So far he's been a great guy to do business with and I'm sure he'll get back with us as soon as possible.

I will definetaly pass the kind words to him as soon I see him,but not for another 5 weeks. Now, about the select few that are wondering what came of there parts or whats going to happen? I need to speak with Gene and find out if he has sent these out or will get back to them as soon as he gets back. Either way you will be taking care of......Gene is too nice of a guy to leave a friend or business transaction unsatissfied or empty-handed.Hes the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back in the middle of winter. When its all said and done,everything should work out just fine.

Iv orderd a full suit off Gene hes said he will need abit more time and that hes sorry but i just told him to take his time as long as he needs, just from the way he writes for some reason i have full trust in the guy.

Hope everything is ok for ya Gene.

Dan :D

Gene will deliver to those who are involved in deals with him. Damon knows him better than anyone and trust in them both.

Again,to back up what the guys above have said, GENE is a great guy, one of the few who openly helped me on the old lair when i started , always kept me in the loop when we delt. so i wouldnt worry. :D

wow i hope gene is ok he is a great guy and does awesome work i have a pair of his pred hands and he also led me to the right person to pick up my predator dagger he is a great guy and will be missed hope he comes back soon and everything is ok for him

I'm dedicating my Next Bio sculpt to SeaHunter being the same name and all. Everybody needs a break sometime.

All the best wishes to him and his family through these tough times. From what I've heard he was the guy to see on skins.

Judging from the emails I've gotten from him over the past couple weeks, it sounds as though his time in Brazil is doing him a WORLD of good. He's having a life experience down there and it couldn't have come at a better time or happened to a better person. He sounds as upbeat and excited as I've heard him in quite some time... A great way for him to start a new year!

Hmmmm

Life experience in Brazil.....

I had a life experience in the phillippines while in the Navy on west pac.... I can't wait until he gets back and "SHARES" these life experiences.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back